“Brunch”
Review of The Ugly Mug Cafe

The Ugly Mug Cafe
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Loomis
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Good place for some homemade food. We had the Garden Benedict and the corned beef hash. The food was brought out hot and fresh.

There are newer reviews for The Ugly Mug Cafe

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Such a fun place. At first I thought the name was a little off the wall but once I realized that the have ugly mugs on the table the since of humor all started to fall into place. The food is great and you get large portions. Have not experimented with the menu much but I do love the godfather.(they have a godmother as as well.) They also had a wonderful Salmon BLT on the lunch menu that was outstanding. I would suggest this place to anyone.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

First Ugly Mug and the many unmatched mugs used for service. Cute idea but have found that some mugs are definitely better than others at keeping coffee hot. Just keeping topping off. I always eat breakfast partner always eats burgers. The breakfast sausage is very tasty and pancakes always satisfy and my eggs always just like I ask. The burgers are varied I could never decide so I skip but they do look good when they get to the table. Inside and outside dining sometimes a bit of a wait, unless eating later and they do close early 2pm.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We were attending an event downtown, and thought we'd try this place for breakfast. Service was a little disorganized and frenetic, but the waitstaff members were polite and pleasant.

My husband ordered eggs benedict. I had the egg-white veggie omelette. Generous portions of food that tasted pretty good.

The restaurant's interior isn't fancy, but it's comfortable. We'd probably come back here again if we were to find ourselves in downtown Loomis at breakfast time.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

To stay in business, you either have awesome service or you have a product that no one can beat even your service is poor. This place is very good at what they make, but not so good at deliver what they made. Very slow....no matter there are a lot of people or not. But the food is awesome. especially I love they have a low-carb option for breakfast!