“Simple. Tasty. Serene.”

Benley - A Vietnamese Kitchen
Ranked #150 of 1,270 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Let me preface this. I have only been to Benley three times. And I have had the same thing each time. So I guess I can't provide a broad review of their menu. But let me say, I love this restaurant. The sliced beef banh mi, and the lemongrass charred pork spring rolls, have grabbed hold of me. That's how good. I'll come back and provide more info when I can drag myself away from those.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I highly recommend this small restaurant in a strip mall in the very far eastern part of Long Beach. The pho is the best local pho I've had--even compared to the pho I've had in Little Saigon nearby. Try the spicy green beans as an appetizer. So tasty!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Down to earth Vietnamese daily cuisine. Corkage charges apply. Big portions so be careful how many dishes you order. Avoid the chicken curry! All the spring rolls were delicious!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I'd eat here again, but won't seek it out, clean, small modest place with reasonable prices for the area.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

After having just been in Vietnam, we were craving good Vietnamese food. We saw the reviews on this place and decided to give it a try. It was absolutely outstanding. The location is a small hole in the wall type restaurant, but the food was just off the chart the service was great, and the prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend this place. Caution during peak hours, it gets very very busy.

Date of visit: May 2016