2,877 results
All reviews convention center tides restaurant queen mary shoreline village walking distance harbor view room attending a conference self parking restaurants and bars lobby area per day pine street los angeles king bed aquarium valet pike
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
themanagementteam494, Manager at Hyatt Regency Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
themanagementteam494, Manager at Hyatt Regency Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We stayed for 6 nights and it’s perfect location is ideal for shopping, eating out and exploring the pier. Additionaly you have beautiful sunsets all the time if no fog. Only issue we encountered were the full size beds; they were just too small.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your stay at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach. We're thrilled to hear that you were able to take advantage of our fabulous location and you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We hope to welcome you back for your next visit to Long Beach!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I stayed at this hotel to attend the ComplexCon convention in Long Beach, and I was truly satisfied with the experience. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. The location is fantastic, adjacent to the Convention Center, and right on the pier with a ton of restaurants within walking distance. The room did show a little bit of wear in spots, particularly on the walls and near the windows but I guess that's part of the fact it's not a brand-new hotel. But overall the room was rather clean and very comfortable.

My one negative is that I was going to use the blanket in the closet, but when I pulled them out, there was hair belonging to previous guests in the blanket. I called the front desk and they brought up fresh, clean blankets immediately. So there was rather quick resolution to the issue, which I truly did appreciate.

There was also an issue with billing on my credit card, but I spoke with the front desk about that as well, and the issue was identified and resolved immediately, yet again. So the staff is definitely top-notch!

Overall, I enjoyed my stay, and would be happy to book another reservation there the next time I'm in Long Beach.

Room Tip: Get a room on a higher floor so you have a better view of the pier!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach. We are disappointed to hear that your experience of our service did not meet our normal Hyatt standards. We value the feedback of our guests, and appreciate you sharing your comments with us so that we may strive to continually improve our guest experience. We hope you will join us again so that we have a chance to make your next stay more satisfying.