2,878 results
All reviews convention center tides restaurant queen mary shoreline village walking distance harbor view room attending a conference self parking restaurants and bars lobby area per day pine street los angeles king bed aquarium valet pike
Reviewed 1 February 2015

Real nice hotel, good location with convention center, nice room. The staff was all great. My only complaint is no microwave or fridge in the hotel. For a high end place, you would think there would be a fridge and microwave. It would be nice to bring back leftovers from meals and be able to heat them up.

Room Tip: Try to get a bay side room if you can and up high so you can see the beautiful views.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2015

After two consecutive nights of TV problems and being connected to a third party repair service I gave up. I voiced my displeasure to the front desk with the fact I spent two nights, 30 mins each night, on the phone with the repair personnel and the front desk person actually gave me attitude and said there was nothing she coukd do to assist. She a that if I wanted to watch a movie I woukd have to continue to work it out with their repair personnel. Never did offer to move rooms, reduce the room rate, or more importantly she never even apologized.

• Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 31 January 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights during a Disneyland visit. The view from our room was amazing! We could see the Queen Mary and the harbor. Staff was very nice as well. The restaurant was great, we had dinner there one night.

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 30 January 2015 via mobile

Recently renovated. Rooms a little small but hotel very nice. Staff wonderful. Front desk , Shay treated me like a hyatt member with status though I am not.
Clean.great work atmosphere.
Ask for room with harbor view

• Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 29 January 2015

First off I like to thank the Hilary and everyone in the Sales Department. My sister was diagnosed with Cancer this past November and was getting this treatment done at a nearby hospital. I didn’t say much to them, but they made my sisters stay just AMAZING. She called me thanking me for the basket that was given to her, little did she know, this basket was done by the hotel staff, not me. This meant a lot to her, Thank you for going the extra mile!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo