2,902 results
All reviews convention center tides restaurant queen mary shoreline village walking distance harbor view room attending a conference self parking restaurants and bars per day pine street king bed aquarium valet pike lax pacific
Reviewed 30 January 2015 via mobile

Recently renovated. Rooms a little small but hotel very nice. Staff wonderful. Front desk , Shay treated me like a hyatt member with status though I am not.
Clean.great work atmosphere.
Ask for room with harbor view

Reviewed 29 January 2015

First off I like to thank the Hilary and everyone in the Sales Department. My sister was diagnosed with Cancer this past November and was getting this treatment done at a nearby hospital. I didn’t say much to them, but they made my sisters stay just AMAZING. She called me thanking me for the basket that was given to her, little did she know, this basket was done by the hotel staff, not me. This meant a lot to her, Thank you for going the extra mile!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2015

I booked this hotel for my son and my friends after we had been on a cruise. We were returning to the UK. We stayed there with them in the day whilst we waited to get our flight. It has been refurnished and is very modern and clean. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The excellent staff were helpful and friendly. The pool area was clean and lots of chairs etc. A great place to stay pre of post cruise and just across the road from shoreline village with its shops and restaurants. Good value.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2015

I liked the location (as others have noted) near the Convention Center, Harbor, restaurants, entertainment, etc. The room was spacious and well appointed. However, in my opinion the property is a bit overpriced and overrated. The hotel feels dated and worn. $24 for parking. My sink backed up in the morning, creating a foul sewer smell in the room. Waiting on maintenance so I could use the bathroom wrecked my morning schedule. I would look for a better option next time.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2015

Best for this hotel is location. You can see the age of the hotel, needs a bit TLC. Valet service was ok. The shop in lobby has wide selection of products. Breakfast was very nice and service was good and fast. Free wifi only in lobby área.

Room tip: Sea side view and higher is better.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends