See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Nice and Friendly Place to stay and best of all--Near Long Beach Queen Mary and Long Beach Aquarium and Harbor Tours for Whale Watching and Sea Lions,, Dolphins and all kinds of Birds-- Shopping and Restaurants and so much fun for all the Family---

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Free parking for all customers. We were greeted by a polite receptionist. Our room was a good size. We had a large tv in good working condition. There is no refrigerator or microwave in the room.

There was a strong odor in the elevator. Our room was a decent size, however, it was dingy with not enough light (one of our lamps was broken). Breakfast was a very poor selection

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight before going on a cruise. Rooms and hotel older not cleanest and parking was horrible not enough spaces for everyone . They asked for car keys to move your vehicle if others had to get in and out.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lorraine B
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My sister and I recently stayed at this hotel as a stopover on our way to our cruise. Honestly the room was barely passable. There was this odor everywhere and it looked like it hadn't been updated since the 60's. Everything was old and rather worn down. I wish we would've booked somewhere else. Also it was hot, so we had the air conditioner on. Turns out the smoking area was right below our AC and it reeked of cigarette smoke all night! The only thing we liked was the location. There is a grocery store and many places to eat very close by. Rosco's chicken and waffle place was amazing.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2017

dirty filthy curtins charged me 10 dollars a day for a battered old fridge, tried to charge me for late check out even tho booking com said i had it, rang me at 4 30 in the morning to tell me breakfast was at 6 0c we never went down for b/fast. the best yet was when i told the manager we had mice in our room ,he just asked me what the no of our room was, that was all he done, never stayed in a place like it before, in all the hotels and inns ,in usa that we stayed in always had a fridge and microwave ,and coffee pot. it was a dump. the cleaning staff were the only good thing about this place at least they were friendly.stayed for 3 weeks never again .

Room Tip: only good thing was the beds;
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple