See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

We want to try how it feels to stay in a motel for a night in the Usa. The bed was comfortable, there were many cable tv, and hot water. Quite good for a night although the bathroom was very very simple.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

It's clean-up comfortable and quite close to the beach, some 5 minutes driving. I guess the price is ok also. Rooms have refrigerators, tv with HBO and a hair dryer. The neighbourhood is not too appealing though

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Adequate accommodation. The only non-welcoming welcome that we received in California (3 week road trip). One evening we returned to our room only to have a sharp knock at the door. When I opened it the proprietor said without introduction "how many in your room" to which I replied "two, you should know as you booked us in", Long story short, he tried to push the door open because he thought that we were sneaking extra guests in. I was virtually called a liar and when his colleague said no not that room, there was no apology of any sort, he just turned away. Cheap room yes but I would rather have paid a bit extra to have dealt with somebody with manners.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robinbas
Reviewed 23 May 2016

If you are on a budget, and don't care about missing complimentary breakfast, this hotel is for you. Its clean, convenient to public transportation, close to neighborhood shopping and restaurants, it also has a clean pool area. It's worth the $75/night.

1  Thank Charlestine P
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Yep, went there this past week. The folks were fine, again, plenty of space to park. The manager saw the cane & asked immediately if I wanted a downstairs room; of course. Smiled courteously & gave me #103. The cleaning lady did a nice job (was there 2 nights).
And, with B/A next door & a really nice Cambodian restaurant at the n/e corner of Cherry & Anaheim, it has a homey area.
Some made comments about noisy cars. Well, when they start arresting the creeps who are all over the country, then all neighbourhoods will be better with less crime & Noise. Nothing they can do about it.