“Good Bar-B-Que”

Lone Pine Smoke House
Ranked #2 of 4 Quick Bites in Lone Pine
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Bringing Central Texas style BBQ to the Eastern Sierras. We are a fast casual restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. We offer house smoked Prime Brisket, Baby Back Ribs, Organic Turkey Breast, Pulled Pork and a variety of sides and vegetarian options. Beer and Wine are available and we can accommodate large groups. We also have live music on the weekends during the Summer months.
Reviewed 18 December 2019

Food at the Smoke House is very good. We had the family sampler with brisket, ribs and an excellent beef homemade sausage!

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (109)

Reviewed 1 October 2019

I had the bbq brisket sandwich and it was just OK; nothing special. Service was perfunctory at best.

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank Rosie1727
Reviewed 25 September 2019

The pulled pork and smoked brisket were delicious. They definitely know how to prepare meat. The sides are limited and they had run out of most of them by 7:30pm. It would have been nice to have options like potato fries, mashed potatoes or bread. The coleslaw tasted as if it came from a bag, dressing included, and it was bland. My companion thought it was going bad so we didn’t finish it and unfortunately he was ill later. The meat is good so I recommend picking up meat for takeout and buying sides elsewhere.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank robertinSJ
Reviewed 11 September 2019

Frankly, the place appeared pretty dumpy--bright lights, walk up counter, sticky tables, one bathroom--but the food was VERY tasty. I had the sausage sandwich with a side of cowboy chili w/ brisket; the wife had the brisket sandwich & potato salad. I have to admit I laughed when I saw how small our order was when I retrieved it from the counter, especially after paying almost $60 for it (this included a bottle of beer & a carafe or half-carafe of wine--only size they had, apparently & ran $15). If the food wasn't so tasty, I would have given this place two stars.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank NealCassady001
Reviewed 6 July 2019 via mobile

Its a canteen styled bbq place with indoor and outdoor sitting. Its pretty much self service style of operation. We have pulled pork and brisket for dinner with an order of coleslaw. The top portion of the slaw was fine but the bottom part was actually rotten. It smelled and I got sick from it that night. Unrealible food hygience and standards. Avoid this place.

Date of visit: July 2019