“Pretty good!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The food here was pretty good, but a little pricey (which is why I rated it at a 4/5). I had the Scampi Italienne with rice and broccoli. The scampi was delicious and the broccoli had a good flavor. The rice was a little plain, but I just mixed it in the scampi sauce and it was really good. I recommend a stop in this place!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Salmon was fantastic! Sirloin steak excellent. Good portion of vegetables cooked just right. Mashed potatoes were yummy. Just the right portions. This will be our go to stop to and from the drive to Mammoth! All the staff was friendly and very good service.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I sat at the bar with a girlfriend and we ordered the special which I think was called tornados of beef? It was 3 pieces of Filet each with a different sauce, bernaise, peppercorn and bordelaise.... deliciousness

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

It's pretty hard to eat well when you're on a road trip in US! Season's is an exception. The food here is high-quality. It's simply delicious! Quality meat, yummy vegetables and sides. Worth the price! Dessert though wasn't that exceptionnel.

And special note for the kid menu : it's the same yummy food as for adults, in a smaller portion! Not the frozen /oily/ rubber food other restaurants serve for kid menu!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Having travelled extensively in my life, I was amazed to be served the best meal I have ever had! The filet mignon was exceptional - as was the mashed potatoes! My husband had the lamb and was equally pleased! Quaint room - obviously popular with the locals. Wall to wall carpet - never seen that before, but everything was impeccably clean.

1  Thank TrineLovheim