“Stay Away”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #16 of 19 Restaurants in Lone Pine
Description: Your local Lone Pine Subway® Restaurant, located at 101 North Main Street brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and wrap combinations to you. An alternative to traditional fast food, we offer freshly cut veggies, toppings, protein and freshly-baked bread to create the perfect meal with freshly baked cookies all at a great value! All Subway® Restaurants are independently owned and operated by business owners who employ talented Sandwich Artists™ that are ready to take your order in person, online, in our Subway app, or for delivery.
Reviewed 25 June 2020

They don't care about your health. Serving people without a mask. It's a state law to wear a mask. The sandwich was not made the correct way that I asked to have it done. Next time I will go to Jersey Mike's on the same road.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank WoHop132
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 9 October 2019

The service at the Lone Pine Subway is much nicer then, a fast food location, Everything is fresh and you get it the way you want.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Brought in 15 of us all at once, very friendly staff. First subway I have seen with a restroom. Both restroom and restaurant were clean. Food was typical subway. Nice to jave a sandwich rather than a burger.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

The food was average...typical Subway, however, If you are of dark complexion, YOU NEED TO ASK FOR THE KEYS FOR THE RESTROOM.
Here's the story: my wife tried to enter the restroom twice to wash my 4-year old son's hands prior to eating his meal, however, the door was locked. She thought that the restroom was occupied. Needless to say, the restroom was available, just locked. The owner/operator saw my wife attempting to enter the restroom twice, but never offered her the keys. Another lady of light complexion attempts to enter the restroom and the owner/operator immediately hands her the keys. I witnessed this taking place with my own two eyes. So did my wife.
I will be reporting this incident to Subway headquarters.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2018

I eat a lot of subway sandwiches and been to many Subways. The food is consistent and good. What sets this Subway apart from all the others is the two employees behind the counter. They were the two nicest ladies I could ever want to meet. I don't get to One Pine very often but when I do, I'll be going there.

Date of visit: January 2018