Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$104
US$96
eDreamsUS$96
ZenHotels.comUS$104
QualityUS$96
Agoda.comUS$96
getaroom.comUS$98
TripadvisorUS$96
All reviews comfort inn death valley waffles breakfast room room facing first floor nice hotel long drive mount whitney nice stay film festival fridge and microwave danny motel yosemite sierra highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2020

This review is long overdue as I stayed here November 2019 and again in May 2020. On both occasions I received exceptional customer service from Danny. He moved my room when requested, provided for my constant requests for water as I'm a cyclist and need a lot, retrieved my lost jacket and helped with my car. Thanks for always going above and beyond.

Room tip: Recommend rooms on second floor with balcony
Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 15 March 2020

I stayed at the Quality Inn in Lone Pine for several days in the autumn of 2019. It's an older, two-story property on the south end of town. The walls have a lot of movie memorabilia on them, presumably from films shot in the area over the years. The rooms are a bit small, and the service is just OK. But the breakfast was good and the rooms and public areas are very clean. My overall impression was that this was a property hard at work fighting off the ravages of age. I had a main floor room with a view out to the mountains off the back porch, which was kind of nice. For a few nights while doing some sightseeing or outdoor activities in the area, this was more than adequate.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 8 February 2020

This hotel is located about 1 mile South from the main town. All of the room entrances are located inside down a hallway. The rooms on the West side have a great view of the Sierra Nevada mountains. The hotel is quiet. The breakfast that is provided included bacon and eggs, as well as pastries, waffles yogurt, and fruit.

Room tip: Nice view from the West side.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Bill K
Reviewed 13 January 2020

Comfort Inn in Lone Pine was a comfortable night's stay for these road trippers. An in-room microwave made dinner prep on Christmas night easy, and the hotel breakfast was a good start to our trip through Death Valley the next morning. We did forget to confirm their pool was indoors, and the kids were disappointed that it was seasonal.

Date of stay: December 2019
ComfortInn1920, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Lone Pine Near Mount Whitney, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2020

Thank you so much! We are sorry about the pool being closed!

Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

Located near the entrance of Lone Pine from south to north. A great hotel in Lone pine, great facilities, spacious rooms, friendly staff and they serve breakfast, lots of parking. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank CARRILLO_JULIO
ComfortInn1920, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Lone Pine Near Mount Whitney, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Thank you so much- we truly appreciate your feedback!