Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$77
TripadvisorUS$77
ZenHotels.com
eDreamsUS$77
Agoda.comUS$77
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2019

I was hoping to get a room in the main part of the motel but instead received a room in the annex (around the block from the main office). This was Ok and certainly did the trick for my stay, which was four nights. It was comfortable and clean, although I had a neighbor who was noisy and I could hear music or whatever through the walls. Also, for some reason there was a ratty lounge chair sitting on the walkway in front of my room, but luckily the room itself did not reflect this bad first impression. I think the rate charges is higher then it should be for the room, but then there is not too many places to choose from in town. I do love their neon sign out from though. It is the coolest sign in town.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 5 September 2019

We booked this when it was the only thing available on an emergency trip. The front desk was very nice. The room was shabby, and the bedspread looked as though it had never been washed. The furniture was worn out. The shower was lukewarm. The AC was so loud it couldn't be used. The beds were rock hard. The coffee pot had old coffee and a used pod in it. The tiny packets of shampoo couldn't be opened without scissors. Others complained of cockroaches. Next time I would prefer to sleep in my car, and wonder now why I didn't.

Room tip: Go anywhere but here. Sleep in your car.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 13 August 2019

This motel was expensive, but so is everything in town in the prime hiking season. The beds were fairly hard. The room was as clean as you can probably get an old motel. The shower curtain was gross, but the bathroom was otherwise OK. Very tiny pool. Tight parking in the lot. The fridge didn't work very well.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank David L
Reviewed 13 August 2019 via mobile

Place is ok for a one night stop over. Don’t expect to much though. Rooms look bit out dated. Our two rooms had large beds that could easily accommodate our family of 8. Quality of the beds was ok. Noisy airconditioning.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2019

This motel seems to be in the process of remodeling, but all the important things -- cleanliness, firm mattress, TV, refrigerator, microwave, HVAC, and hair dryer -- are equal to the best. Some of the furniture shows signs of wear, but none of the important stuff.

Room tip: We had room #3, which was pretty nice on a super-hot day.
Date of stay: July 2019