All reviews two queen beds room was large fridge dryer floor bathroom carpet
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

This motel used to be a flop house
Now under new magagement the Motel is completely remodeled
My stay there was great
And the magagement was very helpful. Defiantly will stay there agian. Every thing worked and the hot water was right on. New floors
And fixtures though out the room.
Air conditioner worked great would recommend this motel
Highly.
Great job guys

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mike R
Reviewed 16 April 2016

Stayed several nights and was a great place for anyone on a budget. The front desk staff were friendly and welcoming. The room was budget but adequate, no complaints. Central in town so easy access to dining, Surf Beach, and Vandenberg AFB.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel M, Manager at Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate the feedback. We take great pride in offering clean, comfortable rooms at a great value. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2016

At least breakfast could be served. Nicely renovated rooms, but chemical floor smell is terrible. I booked this hotel because I thought it was a good bargain. I found out that nothing would be cheap unless it is cheap :)

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Turgay P:
Thank you for your feedback. Our rooms are furnished with hardwood flooring. After each guest leaves, the room is sanitized and cleaned to the highest standard. We use a professional product which removes viruses, bacteria and germs so that it is sanitary. Most of our guests appreciate this level of hygiene rather that artificial perfurme scents.
Best regards,
Management

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Chose this motel based on a review I read. It is an older style motel but in recent time has had fresh paint in and out, new floors in bedroom and tile in the bathroom and new fixtures in the bathroom. The shower had a pulsating head which I enjoyed and was high enough I did not need to bend over to wash my hair. The water was not instant hot. The room had a fridge, coffee maker, micro wave, hair dryer, cable TV and WiFi. However, the mattress felt like it should have been replaced. I am giving it an average rating due to the mattress. Otherwise I would say it was very good and a good price.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Manager at Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind comments! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

The room was clean and it's 100% non-smoking. WiFi worked well. That's it for the positives. The furniture and walls were old.....the dresser and desk looked like they came from a garage sale. The cable TV had no premium channels and no way to even get a pay-per-view movie.....just very standard cable channels. Very thin walls. Could hear microwave popping popcorn in next room....also could hear every word of the neighboring room's conversation. Very bright light in parking lot made it seem like daylight in my room.....didn't get much sleep. Heard every toilet flush and use of water in the rooms on either side of me. Also there were no blankets on bed or to be found in room. Just the sheets and bedspread. Weird. People who ran it seemed nice but I would not return.

• Trip type: Travelled with family