“Stop in for Great Food, Good Price, and Friendly Service”

Masala Indo-Pak Cusine
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Loma Linda
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The family and I stopped in to Masala today for a quick lunch and to say hello to our friends Ali and Urooj, who own the restaurant.

We had Naan, Vegetable Pakora, Aloo Gobi, Vegetable Fried Rice and Ishtu. My wife said the Ishtu was VERY delicious and the best she has ever had. Two big thumbs up. The Aloo Gobi was great, not to spicy like it can be here sometimes, the Naan was perfect and rice and pakoras were excellent!

I am going to upload pictures of our dishes so everyone can see what they are missing by not coming down from the hill and supporting this local business and getting some tasty Indo-Pak cuisine for their taste buds to enjoy.

Masala is right across the street from the Holiday Inn Express and the new Townplace Suites By Marriott, so travelers who are lodging there can get something unique nearby besides fast food. Stop in and check them out, the price is right, the food is good and the folks are nice.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

From the minute I entered the front door for dinner the owners went out of their way to make feel at home and welcome. Took the time to explain every selection I had a question about and finally made some great selections. Samosay and Pakoray and Shish Kabob Roll. All choices were so delicious!!!!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I visited Masala Indo-Pak Cuisine with my family. It was a one of a kind experience, if you have a taste for indian food, this place is what you are looking for. Their BBQ was delicious and the garlic naan was perfect.
Highly recommended!