“Wonderful dinner”

Velvet Grill & Creamery
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Lodi
Cuisines: American
Description: This was the best breakfast we had on the whole trip...AND they make homeade ice cream daily. Both traditional flavors and my favorite...velvety chocolate infused with cabernet wine. Skip IHOP and go here for breakfast! Very attentive staff. Owner wanted to check on our trip, how we found them, if we were happy with the food, and to give us samples of ice cream.
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Wow, small town charm and incredible service. I would come back here in a heartbeat. Food was good and service outstanding.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The Velvet Grill is my go to restaurant. We try all the new ones, but we always find our way back here. The food is ALWAYS good, the service is ALWAYS excellent, and the place is ALWAYS nice and clean. They have home cooked meals, nothing real fancy, just good healthy food. Many friends thank me for telling them about my spot!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Their ice cream is over the top awesome! The service is stellar and it is rarely crowded. We like this place above some of the other ice cream destination spots in Elk Grove and Sacramento!

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

We figured we would give this place a shot on a whim as we passed through town on our way back home to Southern California from Sacramento. Wow! Don't ask, just save room for dessert. The ice cream is absolutely FAN-FRICKEN-TASTIC.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Left highway 99 for some lunch. Used an entertainment book coupon, which is how we picked it. Lunch was very good, and I would presume breakfast and dinner as well. Prices were reasonable and staff was pleasant. We would eat here again.

Been to Velvet Grill & Creamery? Share your experiences!