There are many good reasons to choose the Little River Inn.
• Great ocean views
• Good restaurant on site
• Room service
• Comfy beds
• Bar with ocean view
• Path down to beach and to hiking trail up a pretty creek
• DVDs/VHS/board games to borrow
• Gas station/well stocked market across the street
We were there for a special occasion- thank you for the card & chocolates on arrival.
Special thanks to Ben Patterson. Our deck view was lovely so we ordered room service dinner every night. Ben was our waiter. He volunteered to bring a card table so we could spread out and enjoy our meal together. Turned out to be a big plus- we had brought a favorite board game but decided there was not a good surface to play on. Ben left the table there for our whole stay. He made us feel so welcome every night- brought extras like horseradish, carafe of water with lemon slices, and a tablecloth (so our card table felt elegant); always with a genuine smile and not only with a can do attitude but also the thoughtfulness to offer extras. Thanks to Ben, the service was a cut above on this visit. Hope The Little River Inn knows what a fantastic employee they have in Ben.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic coastal resort with spectacular ocean views, scrumptious breakfasts and dinners in the garden-view dining room, lighter fare and libations in the popular Ole's Whale Watch Bar, golf course and tennis courts, inspirational meeting facilities, and pampering in the Day Spa. A tradition of family hospitality since 1939 will make you feel welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Little River Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little River Hotel Little River
- Little River Resort