“Great Lunch”
Review of India Oven

India Oven
Reserve with OpenTable
India Oven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 86 Restaurants in Lincoln
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

My first time here and I will be back for sure. The lunch buffet was really well done with many great choices. I'm fairly new to Indian food but I was very happy with what I have tried so far. The interior is very well done and the music was very appropriate too. I will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Wanted indian food while visiting friends from Newcastle.
Ordered via phone. The oder was kept ready on time.
Tried one chicken and lamb curry dish.
The kheema samosas were very disappointing.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

We enjoy Indian food, so I don't know why it has taken us so long to try India Oven. We stopped there for lunch last week and were pleasantly surprised with the buffet. Too many dishes to name, but everything was good. We didn't realize that a naan came with the buffet, so my husband selected a puffy fry bread from the buffet. The naan was great, and we should have skipped the fried version. But the vegetable samosa (yes, fried but not at all greasy) was excellent as were the lamb curry (after you filter out the bones which gave the sauce its meaty flavor) and the chicken vindaloo.

We'll be back.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Tucked away in a newer strip mall India Oven is clean and inviting. The lunch buffet was small but offered enough choices that we felt okay with finding at least a few we would enjoy. They had a small salad and about six entrees, butter chicken being one that was very good. The rest was frankly somewhat forgettable. The real star of the lunch was the garlic naan, they could give me that and the chicken and I would be happy. The price was 10.99 we had a 2.00 off coupon that although it sat on the table from the time we were seated the host ignored. I had to ask for the credit. I must mention if you have aversion to strong smelling colognes or asthma, on this day the host had so much fragrance on that we could no longer taste our food. It wafted through as he went by and was very unpleasant. Thankfully he only showed up towards the end of our meal. I had been wanting to try India Oven for some time and based on this visit probably would not return.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Even better than their restaurant in Natomas. The Chole Bature was out of this world and the chicken Vindaloo and Karahi were Awesome!

Been to India Oven? Share your experiences!