“Awesome large burgers unique from other fast food burger restaurants.”
Review of Fatburger

Fatburger
Ranked #12 of 86 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 19 April 2016

I love Fatburger no matter the city or country that I am in. It is an awesome burger place and will fill me up anytime. Healthy food is of course not a consideration here. It's not a place for vegetarians. In some cities it is open until late at night for the late night crowd. As far as Lincoln's Fatburger, it is inside Thunder Valley casino. Burgers and gambling all night long sounds pretty good to me. It is a unique experience different from any other Fatburger I have ever been in.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

I ate here after a long night spent at a holiday party and the club. The service was prompt, the food was good, and the hours were late. What more can one ask for?

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Great burgers! Reminded me of the old burgers with relish and all the fixings! Delicious fries and you can choose between skinny or fat fries! A great, quick lunch or dinner!

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

The shakes here are bomb! Burgers are fantastic! Service is great!! I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 22 March 2015

My meal was very reasonably priced. The staff was very helpful. The medium burger, that I had bacon and cheese added on to, was delicious. The French fries were very good.

Been to Fatburger? Share your experiences!