“Grocery supermarket”

Raley's
Ranked #30 of 86 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Good quality foods. Employees are very friendly. Store is modern looking and kept clean. There are people to assist in taking groceries out to customers' cars. Weekly typical ads. The store helps support many worthwhile organizations and schools.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Seems to be the only grocery store in Lincoln that does not charge you for a bag for your groceries! Being the only place with bags, I think their popularity has increased. They are always busy throughout the entire day!

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Really great sushi/chinese/deli selections! Very clean and well stocked, and with a bountiful selection of craft sodas and specialty drinks. Will come again!

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Had a craving for sushi. Usually don't trust grocery store sushi. However, I wholeheartedly recommend you try it at Raleys. It's made fresh daily, and the California Crunch roll with some Spicy sauce is outstanding and I never make it to the check out line to pay for it without eating a piece of two or three or four LOL. The checkers always agree with me that it is very good. I have also gone when there wasn't any made up yet, and the woman there asked me what kind I wanted and told me to come back in a few minutes. I finished up my "20 items or less" shopping trip, went back to the counter and was handed my California Crunch roll fresh and ready! And no, it didn't make it as far as paying for it before I had 3 pieces down. Yum

Reviewed 3 September 2016

This is the best grocery store in Lincoln . Best meat and produce, nice bakery and deli, also . You can get gasoline really cheap here, if you use your rewards .

Been to Raley's? Share your experiences!