“First Visit to this store & very Pleased”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Ranked #52 of 86 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Stopped in for late evening meal & was delighted. My last visit to a KFC (not to mention the location) was terrible & swore off but on advice from a dear friend in Lincoln where I was visiting I tried again & was surprisingly delighted at the freshness, selection & proportions. I take back all of the years of a bad experience with KFC & will continue to use their stores for my requirement for very good chicken. Harold From Grants Pass, OR

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

I literally pulled up the second they closed at 10pm. They were more than gracious, and did not act like that they were put out because they were closing like many restaurants do. They made everything fresh because I assume they already had the fryers off-but fine with me! They were so nice. Great to see in a fast food establishment when you usually see snotty kids that don't give a damn.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

of all the kfc ive visited in the past year and i go to kfc once a week... this one was by far the best customer service and the best biscuits Ive had in a long time! Soft and fluffy... and the gravey to die for!

Reviewed 25 May 2015

KFC has been on a downward spiral in my area. Several have closed where I used to live, and probably rightly so. This one is fairly new, and seems to be on the same path. We have gotten take-out here a couple of times, but today they did not have grilled chicken available, which was the only menu item my wife can eat. We had driven 15 miles to get it. It is the same story as other the KFCs - menu items not available. Not so bad if it is sides, but main menu items? Not acceptable. Food here is typical KFC, service is acceptable. We will call before going from now on to make sure the food we want is available.