All reviews indoor pool free guest laundry walking distance to target included hot meeting room free breakfast every morning nice tv front desk staff comfortable beds exercise room thunder valley a great place to stay yogurt starbucks freeway spaciousness hie
Reviewed 14 June 2018

The location is good, right off the freeway. It is walking distance to Target, In and Out and several other stores. The bed and the pillows were great. It would have been nice if they had an outdoor pool. The "gym" only had a two tredmills and a rope machine. I also encountered spoiled milk multiple times in the morning. Overall the hotel was clean and staff was friendly.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Gloria J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln-Roseville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Hi Patch2522,

Thank you for staying with us, we're sorry to hear about the issues you mentioned, we will be sure to look into correcting them. We're glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay and hope to have you as a guest again in the future, thank you.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My parents recently stayed and loved it. The beds were comfortable, the rooms were clean and staff welcoming. The best part was being able to have their beloved dog stay, pet friendly is ALWAYS a plus. For a small fee, the dog got to stay, well worth it.. Since I didn't have to dog sit!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Gloria J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln-Roseville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hello LincolnMama,
We are glad that your parents had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for also recognizing our excellent staff. We hope to welcome your parents again on their next visit.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I have been traveling every week in Roseville area for a couple of years now and had been staying at Holiday Inn Express in Lincoln/Roseville 155 Ferrari Ranch Rd, Lincoln. This hotel is awesome in my opinion, why? friendly staff including manager that I got to know pretty well. The room is always clean, very quite most of my stay, and if you need something they are there to take care of you. The other best part of my stay is Nina's breakfast. Every time she always greet me with a smile and always asked how is my day. She's always make sure that the breakfast tray is always full. When she have extra time, she always stop by and chat just to make my morning pleasant.

Room tip: Higher floor are best and if you need very strong wi-fi like me for business I found near elevator was best.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Gloria J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln-Roseville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hello mistiso,
Thank you for being a loyal guest and taking the time to send this thoughtful review about our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again and giving you another excellent stay.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Rooms were very clean and quiet. We were next to the elevator and never heard it. Comfortable beds. Breakfast had an excellent array of choices. Nice area for meeting and playing games. Convenient location.

Room tip: King room was larger than the 2 queen room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Gloria J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln-Roseville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello dakota76,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us; that you thought our service was excellent and that our beds left you well rested! Thank you for choosing the HIE -Lincoln property. We would love to welcome you back if you should ever find yourself in the area again!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Gloria has served our small business very well.
Alex, who is support staff at this location, is an awesome young man who is courteous, helpful, and very professional. He is always a pleasure to work with when we have our notary certification classes in the meeting room.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Gloria J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln-Roseville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Hello Cliff,
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Lincoln and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at the hotel. Thank you for also recognizing our excellent staff.