“Senior and Family Friendly Restaurant”
Review of Waffle Farm

Waffle Farm
Ranked #16 of 86 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We equally love to go here with my 81 year old Mother or my kids. There's something on the menu for everybody.

It gets really busy on weekend mornings, so go a little later to beat the crowds. They close about 3pm.

Delicious fresh made waffles are my favorite along with a classic breakfast. Coffee is always hot.

Would enjoy going here on a weekday when I don't have to work!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This establishment is a mystery for its lack of consistency. Some people swear that it's good. Our two experiences were dreadful. In particular, our second visit. We arrived and hour and twenty minutes before closing. and staff were actually annoyed at our arrival. We were seated in a rush, orders taken quickly and by the time the food came out, it was truly one of the worst meals my wife and I had ever experienced. Ice cold eggs and raw potatoes, bacon so overcooked you couldn't even bite through it, cold soup and a side salad with visible dirt in it. Oh, we were also treated to a busser who insisted on running the carpet sweeper under our table and feet while we attempted to eat. After that. they fired up the vacuum cleaner with still over an hour to go before closing. Once our food was served, our server vanished for the rest of the meal. All of this goodness for a mere $32. We were out of the restaurant thirty five minutes before closing. As a former restaurant manager, I can tolerate quite a bit. This experience was beyond ridiculous. There are so many good dining establishment in the Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln corridor. Save your money and try somewhere else.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We went there on Saturday before Father's Day. What I love about Waffle Farm is the food and service. We were seated right away and had a wonderful waiter (name was either Fidel or Felipe). He was fantastic. He was right there to take our order and we received our food within 10 to 15 minutes, hot. We have been there when they have super super busy and the service was the same. They have a great breakfast and lunch menu. I wish they were open for dinner.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We walked in and the place was nearly empty on a Saturday morning. It didn't seem like a good sign, and my husband and I debated leaving. We ended up ordering a plain and chocolate chip waffle and it was amazing!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Servers attentive and correct. they will remember you from frequent visits. good senior menu. usually fast to seat except Sundays. Recommend you arrive early for breakfast on Sundays.

Been to Waffle Farm? Share your experiences!