“Crab feast buffet.”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed 10 October 2016

The Crab Feast is a busy time. Go early. We were very fortunate to come in as the guests of one of the "high roller" regulars, so I'm not positive what we would have paid on our own (close to $30/head, I believe). In any case, the theme of this Friday night was crab. The lines for the crab were long, but people were filling up two plates at a time. That left more room at the other stations for me, since this kind of crab isn't my favorite (it was, however, a real pig fest amongst our group suggesting the crab is pretty good). I had an assortment of pasta, chicken, steamed vegetables and mashed potatoes. The food is good, not great (I really liked the mashed, however). I really like the dessert selection. There's a lot of choice, and the desserts are fresh and presented well. Overall, it's a big buffet with a lot of seating, although it can be like an obstacle course getting to your table. But, the food areas have plenty of room. I think the staff here are outstanding. There Johnny-on-the-spot picking up dirty dishes and refilling beverages. It was a good experience overall.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

YUM! 6 and 7 yo grandsons devoured their food. The food was very good. Had dessert and meat station, made to order omelets or eggs made to order. Grandsons devoured the waffles, French toast, eggs, pancakes, and fruit,.

1  Thank karenkbauer
Reviewed 8 August 2016

We went on all American bbq night. A lot of beef choices good pork ribs. The table service was excellent, plates removed and drinks always filled. Wish the food was hotter.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

The Food is very good and the staff makes it an Excellent choice for a Sunday Brunch. The egg chef ( dessert section) did an excellent job on my Omelet; creating a masterpiece for my brunch. I am sorry I do not remember his name. I will be looking for him in the future. James the Assistant Manager always running that extra mile. Last time we were there James had resolved an issue. James and most of the staff had smiles. Some days you are just looking for a kind smile and when you find one, it makes your day better. Our server was great, she had a very good attitude. We were in the second section in the back of the front section, counting the dessert section as the first section. 7/10/2016... When we were here about two months, we had an excellent server her name is Zina.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

We were here for Saturday night dinner. This was their snow crab and prime rib night. Everything was well prepared and tasty. My wife really enjoyed the crab, while I ate a little bit of almost everything else. There's good variety. Importantly, the staff is friendly and helpful. It's tough working the floor at these buffets, but the staff at Thunder Valley's buffet seems to maintain a great attitude.

1  Thank AHIDAD

Been to Feast Buffet? Share your experiences!