“Special Dining”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 5th Street
Reviewed 10 November 2017

If you're looking for a special place to dine with that special person or people, Buonarroti is the place to go. I highly recommend going there for their New Year's package. The chef makes up a two or three choice entree to choose from to include dessert & drink. Great to celebrate with friends!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Fantastico! This is one of my favorite spots for authentic Italiano cuisine! From their charming italian decor, warm friendly staff, to their many tasty dishes... this place isn't just a home run, they knock it outa the park! The rustic pizza is to die for, along with the fried ravioli, penne pasta, and meatballs... the list goes on! I also need to mention that I have NEVER been a fan of Tiramisu, but Daniel slid a slice in front of me anyway and it was love at first bite! Fill the bathtub, I'm climbing in! Best I've ever tasted.. actually, more like devoured! Mangia bene!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We choose Buonarroti's for our 50 TH Wedding Anniversary Dinner. We started out with an appetizer of Calamari. It was possibly the best I have ever enjoyed, tender and of so good. My husband had the Clam Chowder, which he said was wonderful. Dinner entrees ordered were: Veal Marsala for me. My hubby ordered the stuffed steak. We both enjoyed our dinners with our bottle of wine. It was a very pleasant evening. We were not rushed and the staff was attentive. What a fabulous dinner for a reasonable price too. We will be coming back to sample other dishes and delights.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Nice Italian dinner with wine. The four of us all had different meals off the menu. All were excellent including the wine. The prices were reasonable. Fine dining in Lincoln, California with nice ambiance.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

One server who was the bartender and hostess. One person in the kitchen and one helper for 30 guests. Ridiculous! If there was a manager on duty they were not there to assist any of the over stretched staff. Food was good but took a long time.