“Great service and good food”
Review of Sterling Cafe

Sterling Cafe
Ranked #27 of 86 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We went for breakfast. The menu is a eenormal breakfast luck type
We both had omelets. Mine a veggie and his ham and cheese. Good no great. The food was hot. The server kept tabs in us quite well.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Basic diner food, done as expected. My egg over easy had its white fully cooked, while the yolk was warm and runny. The pancake was light and fluffy. The sausages were basic (Jimmy Dean??). My eating partner had a bowl of chicken noodle soup and half tuna sandwich. The soup was homemade. Even the waitress noted it was somewhat different each time. I liked that I was asked if I wanted lemon in my ice tea before it was served. So overall it was a fine basic meal. By the way, they have a senior menu with pared down portions and prices.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We called ahead to check on the seating time. We didn't have reservations and it was a last minute decision to go. We were immediately created by the hostess and seated immediately, even tho we were a table of six! They had a special of lobster eggs Benedict along with an assortment of crepes and breakfast and lunch type items. The food was delicious. They have a limited bar menu, but do have mimosas, wine and beer. The mimosas were oversized and just $5 and quite good. My white zinfandel was also a good price and refreshing. My omelet was delicious and others had lunch menu items and eggs Benedict and crepes. Grandson had a darling Mickey Mouse pancake. I would definitely go here again. Also, they do deliver!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We eat here a couple times a month. It is a good family neighborhood restaurant. We have had breakfast and dinner here and have enjoyed everything we have ordered. Service is great and they are very friendly.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We always go for breakfast and are partial to the omelets. I have the vegetables omelets and my friends either cheese or ham and cheese. I like little or no cheese and they always accommodate. As I stated,the service is great

Been to Sterling Cafe? Share your experiences!