“Great food and service”
Review of Thunder Cafe

Thunder Cafe
Ranked #4 of 85 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 31 August 2016

My favorite is the Ruben sandwich. The wide variety of foods, soaps and salads or to mention breakfast or lunch so many wonderful one to choose from. Everybody wins ! Bakery offers lots of treats to take home. Candy LolliPops for the ones at home or even yourself !

1  Thank bodieandkitty

Reviewed 16 August 2016

There is a food court, the All You Can Eat Buffet, and two other restaurants at Thunder Valley Casino Resort. Considering, however, that I'm a lite eater and prefers to have breakfast at any given time, Thunder Cafe is where I dine most. A hearty oatmeal, 2-eggs over easy, and yes, I go and indulge for the fine drink— a Hot Chocolate w/whip drizzling with more chocolate (Hershey Chocolate Syrup). Reasonable price, friendly atmosphere, and those warm smiles that always greets me at the front entrance makes Thunder Cafe my favorite dining place. Try the Triple Decker Turkey w/bacon sandwich (I sometimes brush most or all the bacon off or share it with family) and ask for the most delicious potato salad instead of fries; you won't regret it!

1  Thank icsunshine2016
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Nice atmosphere and much quieter if you ask to sit in the back. Front area is very noisy with the activity in the casino. I got the California Club Wrap. Lettuce was drenched with a yucky italian dressing. Ruined the whole sandwhich. Fries were very good though. My friend got the tri-tip steak sandwich which the steak was cold and the bun (not as described in menu) was warm. Very disappointed. However, as I looked around some of the others were enjoying their meals. Just could have been an "off night".

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and staff. Wednesday 1/2 price for seniors in restaurants. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We really like it and go every Wednesday! Other customers & staff always nice.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We wanting something different from the buffet, so we chose the cafe on two separate occasions. Our final occasion we had lunch which consist erred of corned beef Reuben sandwich with fries. Service was great and the food was fantastic. I would recommend Thunder Cafe if you are looking for something different. They are open 24/7.

1  Thank Morvant