“Great Japanese Food.”

Zakuro Sushi
Ranked #17 of 86 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 9 November 2017

My favorite Japanese restaurant. Several sushi, sashimi and bento boxes to choose from. A little noisy at times but you wouldn't mind because the food is really excellent no matter what you ordered.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My wife and I always enjoy eating at Zakuro's. The sushi is always fresh and the staff is very pleasant. They are busy every evening, but are quick to seat & serve you. We especially like to sit at the bar to watch and talk to the sushi chefs. They have both indoor and outdoor seating. If you decide to eat there, you will not be disappointed as we have been going there for the last seven years and always enjoy it.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

We've been going to Zakuro Sushi frequently for years and we've never been disappointed. Terrific rolls, fresh sashimi, even lesser items like edamame (soy beans in the pod) prepared spicy or plain, or sunomono (cucumber) salad, everything is of fine quality, expertly prepared and presented. Don't miss Zakuro!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We like this place a lot the role with the lobster is the bast and the oceans 11 wow, and the price is also good

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Took our grandson and great grandson to lunch this week. My husband and I were not really hungry so my husband ordered the Yakatori Chicken appetizer and I ordered the Shrimp Tempura Appetizer along with a sunomono salad without shrimp. Our waiter Peter said to me, " if you get the lunch Tempura Shrimp you get rice and soup or salad. I said "OK" great then I will have the salad with my lunch. Our grandson had Sake and two sushi rolls which he enjoyed. The service was very slow and patrons who came in well after us were eating before we even had one item. Food was delivered and Peter brought a Sunomono salad.l I said I didn't order that because you told me I would get a salad if I ordered the Tempura as on the Lunch menu. Then he tells me "don't worry it's complimentary". Our great grandson became a little cranky as it took so long to get our lunch delivered our grandson asked for the check. We put out our credit card as soon as we got the check and signed without checking because we were in a hurry to finish and get our crying great grandson home. When I got home I looked at our statement and I was charged $3.50 for a Sunomono salad and another $1.95 for a salad that supposedly came with my lunch. Anyway very disappointed in that visit. The Yakatori was enjoyed by my husband and he ate the rice that came with my lunch but my Tempura was just OK.

1  Thank jonijett13