Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$172
Hotels.comUS$167
TravelocityUS$167
PricelineUS$172
FindHotelUS$167
Agoda.comUS$172
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

The room was fine. However there wasNO AIR CONDITIONING in our unit. There was a “cooling unit” in the room that did not work to cool much. The location was great. Thankfully we are only staying one night and going to Yosemite in the morning. Go someplace else

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank labbassmith
Reviewed 26 July 2021

Great place to stay if you want to be close to Mono Lake and Bodie State Park. The bed was very comfortable, the mini-fridge in the room was useful and the room was clean. There are also restaurants and gift shops right across the street. I mean it's a pretty basic motor court motel with few "thrills" but its clean and comfortable with free parking and a great place to stay for a night.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Reisende_Sun
Reviewed 11 July 2021

NO AIR CONDITIONING -Was told the unit runs on water- fill with a pitcher turn it on. The motor puts out heat and the fan blows out warm air. No cooling involved. Only had a patio door screen to let cool air in as people walked by to get to their rooms and the bed was in full view. No window fan , no ceiling fan.
Also. my room was paid for in points ahead of time. I was still charged over $170. That tells me she double collected on that room $340 for a room with no AC AND NO PHONE, ETC , We had to go up and down steps that were outside to get to our room.
I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE EVER

Room tip: Find a hotel with AC This one is falsely advertised
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 11 July 2021

We enjoyed our one night stay in room 18 June 27th. The room was clean, the AC worked great, and the beds were comfortable. the Wifi worked well also. We enjoyed the view of Mono Lake from the outside chairs and tables. We had no issues with noise from neighbors or the highway. We always use a white noise machine. I forgot something in the room when we left and the management promptly mailed it to me. I appreciate that customer service. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and honestly it is worse than your average motel. The little “AC” they give you does nothing at all to cool down your room it’s useless and there are no fans in the room. The property also needs some upkeep renovations. Just get an Air B&B and skip this place. Awful.

Date of stay: July 2021