“Love this place!”

Saigon Dish
Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in Lawndale
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 26 October 2015

BEST! Nicest guys work here, the soup is so healthy and the servings are huge! I try different random things and love everything. Soups come with a bounty of noodles, meats, fresh greens. WAY better than chicken noodle soup when you have the cold or flu.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

How lucky I am that I cam across this place for lunch. Work takes me to various areas and so a good day finding this restaurant. What a nice menu that offers a variety of Vietnamese specialties. I enjoyed everything in my rice noodle salad bowl. Chicken, shrimp, spring roll and all blended with fresh herbs and a nice dipping sauce. Place was filled at 3 pm with many diners from broad backgrounds. Lovely staff and friendly folks running the place. Lots of folks coming in for take-out orders. I will be back again soon..

Reviewed 11 October 2015

If it had not been for a record heatwave, I would have been all over the pho - but ordered things that were cooler. enjoyed everything we ordered. super fresh and tasty. nice staff. cant wait to go back on a cold day and get a big pho bowl.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

I always go to this place for a Pho and fresh rolls while I'm in LA. Rarely get anything else because Pho is a must and one more dish is too much )

Service is good too.

Hint: there's a small asian grossery store nearby, "Saigon Market". They always have these ripe yellow mangos.

Reviewed 5 June 2015

Here you can taste every kind of Vietnamese soups, also have rolls and others delights, is a good place to lunch, a little crowded at noon but the staff try to get you in the mood promptly. Staff are friendly and servicial.