“Quickie Vietnamese Food in Lawndale ...”
Review of The Pho House

The Pho House
Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Lawndale
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Was in Lawndale an spotted The Pho House and decided to stop in for a bowl of Pho. Nicely appointed and clean smaller style restaurant specializing in Vietnamese cuisine. Had a nice heaping bowl of Pho Ba and rice paper Spring Rolls. Good eats! You'll enjoy. ...

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

I've eaten at OB noodle house is San Diego, so my judgement is biased, for those of you who know how amazing that place is. However, first let me say that although the location is a hole in the wall, it is clean, and the staff is very nice and pleasurable to interact with. I ordered a large pho - be warned this is the largest bowl of pho I've ever seen, lol. It was very delicious - broth is the make-or-break for me, and it was delicious. The eye round could have been fresher - it may have been cooked before putting in the pho broth. I enjoy when the meat is raw and cooks in the pho broth. The onions, cilantro, everything - plate of bean sprouts, jalapeños, etc - was very very fresh. Would come back here on another trip!!

1  Thank Michelle K
Reviewed 17 January 2016

Yummy ethnic soup with delicious spices and your choice of meats. Great customer service, very friendly , low key atmosphere. Gets busy at lunch time.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Pho House will be my favorite place for a Pho. Service made me feel welcome and seemed happy to be working there, which definitely earns them extra points. Other food also greats egg rolls, rice plates, etc...
two thumbs up !!

Reviewed 21 March 2012

My girl and I go here all the time. One of the first places we ate together. Staff checked on us but left us our space due to knowing we wanted alone time. The owner even introduced himself. Made a favorite for us.