“Still the Best Breakfast Special in Orange County at $4.50”
Review of Burger Town USA

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger Town USA
Ranked #50 of 286 Restaurants in Lake Forest
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Burger Town USA on Muirlands at Ridge Route is still the best Breakfast deal in Orange County. Lunch and Dinner are also great for burgers and Burritos. I do the breakfast special mostly. You get your choice of two eggs any style, a huge helping of hast-brown potatoes, two slices of buttered toast (I oscillate between the wheat and sourdough) and four strips of bacon or sausage for $4.50! Breakfast is until 11 AM Mon-Fri and until 1 PM on weekends. It's unique, hometown place. I often take visitors, so much better than a chain.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I eat here several times a month. Good food. Great prices. Specials of the day. Monday gyro is HUGE. Stuffed with lamb. Comes with fries. Every day burger special 1/3 pound burger, fries and drink $5. And my favorite, the breakfast special. 2 eggs, 2 bacon,
2 sausage, hash browns, toast all for $4.50!!! I drive by it for 20 years and finally decided to stop one day for breakfast. Now I am a regular. Only reason not 5 star is the super unfriendly owner. Always a grouch with tight jaws. She does not know how to smile.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

This restaurant is well known for their Breakfast Burritos, but you have to get them before 11 am. You have a choice of ham, bacon, sausage, and chorizo. They also serve a generous amount of fries, but charge 30 cents for Ranch dressing. It's nice to have this location nearby.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

this place has been here for decades and quality is always consistent. Good deals on breakfast and turkey burger is amazing!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We left Cali 22 years ago and this was our stomping grounds for many a night. When we came back for our 35th wedding anniv. we went back and the food was just as delicious and monstrous in size !!! Our fave is the delicious zuke (zuchinni) and they didn't disappoint. We also got the 1/2 pound cheeseburger and oh, what a treat. These guys beat Mickey D's and Out-N-In by a mile !!!! Thanks for another nostalgic and wonderful meal 22 years later !!!!!