Sunrise Bagels
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Lake Forest
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Quick breakfast stop when I didn't need/have time for full service at the Marriott across the parking. Lots of choices in the "strip" and since I'm not a Starbucks fan opted to stop in. Very good.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

There are several eating places in this strip. I picked this one because it sounded kind of unique. Good selection, service was good, and food came well prepared.

Reviewed 22 March 2015 via mobile

This was just a short walk from the hotel and we had a great breakfast. The bagels and other pastries are baked on the premises. Pricing is good and I had a bagel with smoked salmon. It is pretty basic but that is what I liked about it.
You can sit outside and there is a Starbucks next door if you want a Starbucks coffee!