“It's Starbucks”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Most Starbucks are the same. This was no exception. The quality of the beverages were the normal standard. Service was the normal Starbucks upbeat and positive. WiFi was quick.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

I've been to this Starbuck's multiple times, and the service is very good. The employees are very polite and helpful. Whenever I come here, I order either a Passion Iced Tea, Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, Mocha, or Caramel Macchiato. I definitely plan on coming here more often!

1  Thank Venere0306
Reviewed 9 July 2016

My trip required a very early departure. This location opens at 4:30am which made my departure with a great cup of coffee and a breakfast snack possible

Reviewed 2 January 2016

This was my first time to this Starbucks. Upon getting to the register, a young white male with a short, scruffy beard (Anthony), inquired about my order. His interaction with me was a bit off putting. He tried to be nice, but his attitude was pompous and arrogant. He gave the impression that I was lucky to be waited on by him. Not exactly a great first impression!!! I later found out that Anthony is the Manager. I pray his interactions with customers don't set an example to the staff that see/hear him.

The Earl Grey Tea was awesome! One can't go wrong with a large hot tea with steamed milk and Splenda.

I sat in the lobby and did a bit of people watching. The lobby could use some attention. It appeared that several of the wall sockets were loose / not secure. The floor & tables had crumbs galore. It wasn't long before someone came out to sweep the floor; however, I found that it was the customers who were responsible for cleaning their chosen table and chair before sitting to enjoy their hot morning caffeine.

After consuming my tea, I went back up to order a refill. The brown haired girl (Ahyssa) was very friendly and professional. She was a wonderful representation of Starbucks and my interaction with her helped to dull the memory my first interaction with snub-nosed Anthony.

My second cup of Earl Grey Tea was equally great. Hot and delicious.

My rating of this establishment and their service would have been a 5, but a point was knocked off because of Anthony.

1  Thank Michelle G
Reviewed 29 September 2015

I am a senior citizen who remembers paying a dime for a cup of Joe and I wondered why anyone would pay about $5.00 for a cup. So I went to Starbucks, stood in line and heard customers asking for coffees I never heard of. So when it was my turn and the guy asked what he could get me I said you know old fashioned cup of coffee like that guy Juan Valdez who brought his coffee to market on a donkey. He laughed (I didn't know I was making a joke) and I took the cup Dark Roasted coffee to a table and had my first sip. I must say it was really good but 5 bucks? Too much for me. On my budget I will simply go somewhere else, but I gotta admit it was good.