Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$149
View deal
Expedia.comUS$149
PricelineUS$149
Hotels.comUS$149
TravelocityUS$149
Vio.comUS$149
ZenHotels.comUS$154
All reviews holiday inn irvine spectrum front desk breakfast buffet freeway noise hotel restaurant fitness center convenient location plenty of parking business ivan ihg concert amphitheater microwave housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2022

Clean rooms, very polite and helpful staff. Especially Pepe Hernandez in the restaurant. He made sure we had breakfast to go for my daughter before she had her 7:00 am softball games. Very good service all around.

Room tip: Go to spectrum center while you’re in Irvine.
Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 7 October 2022

Want to highlight how great a stay I and my business partner had during our visit.
It was clean, easy check-in, good breakfast.

The staff was amazing. Pepe Hernandez and his staff were dynamic and very pleasant.

Overall great experience. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Victor Gonzalez, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Irvine Spectrum Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2022

Mike F7919XB, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am so glad we helped you get a good start to your day, Pepe and our breakfast team love what they do and enjoy mingling with our guest. Hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2022 via mobile

Ivan is a great gentleman. Very helpful and friendly. Always asking and making sure my stay is going well. I would definitely stay here again! The staff is very attentive and willing to offer suggestions about the area.

Trip type: Travelled on business

This is so wonderful, thank you for recognizing Ivan. We are thrilled to have you back.

Reviewed 28 September 2022 via mobile

Business trip stay but this hotel makes it feel homey! I had an issue with my first room assignment, AC in the room would not cool. Ivan at the front desk promptly got engineering involved and accommodated me with another room. Excellent service!! I also want to mention the hotel is very clean, great breakfast, and a wonderful selection of on the go items for purchase.

Hello Cruiser67484636085,

Thank you for the wonderful rating. I am delighted to hear Ivan was able to take care of you and make your stay much more enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 September 2022 via mobile

I got to the hotel early and my room wasn’t ready so while I was waiting in the lobby the staff came in and celebrated housekeeper appreciation week :)

And since I was in the same room they let me join the celebration! Mica and Ivan especially were super nice

1  Thank limabeanpotato
Victor Gonzalez, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Irvine Spectrum Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2022

This is so wonderful, I am delighted our team invited you to be part of our celebration. We thank you for choosing to stay with us and we cant wait to have you back and have some ice cream with us.

Victor