“Great Cabin with Beautiful Sunset View”
other travellers have booked this property
Family Room with wall of glass Traditional A frame architecture
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Arctic Lodge
Family Room with wall of glass
Traditional A frame architecture
Family room with wood burning fireplace surrounded by stone
Family room
Dining area with kitchen in the background
Dining table
Dining area
Kitchen
View of dining area from kitchen
Full bath on main level
Guest room on main level with queen bed
Guest room on main level with queen bed
View from upper level
Master bedroom with king size bed
Master bedroom with king size bed
Master bedroom with flat screen tv
Guest room on upper level with queen bed
Full bath on upper level
Bunk room on lower level
1 full size bed and 3 twin size beds
Bunk room
Guest room on lower level with day bed
Foosball table in lower level guest room with day bed
Bathroom on lower level
Laundry room on lower level
Deck with great views
View from the deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dennis c
Eastvale, California
“Great Cabin with Beautiful Sunset View”
Reviewed 14 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Located in quiet cul-de-sac up on a hill, the cabin lay out is great for large group with kids. The french door opens to beautiful view of mountains and sunset. Enjoy dinner out on balcony while watching the sunset and enjoy the rest of the night out watching the stars and moon.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Aliona T
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 4 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Arctic Lodge is a very beautiful, clean, cozy home with amazing views! Everyone in our family loved it. Will definitely recommend staying there. Thank you, Grant!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was great
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
_blackdal...
“the perfect get away.”
Reviewed 13 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I stayed in the "Arctic Lodge" with a group of friends last week over spring break, and We had a great time. The lodge was clean and the furniture was very comfy. I fell in love with the view from our deck because there were stars everywhere. I woke up at 6am every morning to watch the sunrise, and me and my friends watched the sunset every afternoon as well. It was so hard saying goodbye, but we're definitely going back! I'm going to book a reservation before the semester ends so we can kick off summer the right way. I really enjoyed the Lake Arrowhead Village, it was about 15 mins from our cabin. Lake Arrowhead is beautiful; unfortunately, we couldn't get in the lake because it was freezing! however, we're going back in June, so i'm very exited to jump in the lake this time.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
jennylynn...
Los Angeles, California
“ARTIC LODGE: Great Cabin for 8 Adults and 2 Babies”
Reviewed 29 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

I purchased the groupon from Living Social for the 2 night deal Sunday-Tuesday. I did a lot of research on which of their cabins we should stay in and I chose this one because it had three different levels, an open floor plan, and plenty of space! There were 2 married couples with a 1 year old / 3 month old and the space was perfect.

Pros:
- Wood floors were clean
- Bedrooms were nice
- Kitchen had everything we needed including pots, pans, utensils, dish soap
- Trash bags
- Mountain Fresh Spring Water (Of Course)
- Easy access to get in
- Easy to find location
- Enough parking for the three cars
- Spacious King size bed
- Clean bathrooms

I'm giving this rental a 5 star rating but I do have to mention:
Cons:
- one of the spindles on the stairway was lose and it was our 1 year old that figured it out. I emailed Grant when he followed up about our retreat and he said they have now been tightened.
- The lower level gets really cold at night (as in freezing) while the upper level gets really hot at night (as in HOT). Since I get really sensitive to heat we moved from the top queen room to the middle queen room which was better for our playpen and the bed.
- In the upstairs queen room there was also a hole in the wall that Grant said they were getting checked ASAP.
- We thought it would be snowing in Lake Arrowhead in February.. but it wasnt. LOL.

Special things to note:
Their customer service is amazing so I had no real issues. We were running late, as you can imagine when you're trying to get out of the house and I called the number listed in the book -- they gave us a little extra time to get out without paying extra.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Angielynh
Culver City, California
“Ideal getaway from the city”
Reviewed 18 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Nice accommodations for a group, though better suited for 8 than 10. The view from the deck is lovely - we took it in during sunset happy hour and Sunday morning yoga. I can't imagine going to Lake Arrowhead without having the passes to the beach club. That's why I would choose this rental over others again.

Other travelers should know that the neighbor next door will express his desire for you to keep quiet and turn off the outdoor lights... At 9 pm.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing