“Fairly ordinary!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I like Pg because of its Boston connection. I love their food. But yesterday during the rush hours on a long holiday weekend they were just about ordinary.
Normally they have some great hot sauces, but yesterday all we got was crushed red peppers put in the salsa. That did it for me.
I understand the logistics of running a restaurant at such a high altitude and on a busy weekend in superb tourist distraction; but that is what separates a good restaurant from a great restaurant.

The food however was good. But like all its other branches, we've been to, there was NO salt in any food.

The waiters and the waitresses were really great. They did handle the rush quite well. I do believe that they are NOT trained to handle so much rush. But compared to what is out there for a veggie like me, this was good.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The place was very busy on a Friday night, but you can stroll around the village while you wait. Our server was in good humor and helpful. We took enough food home with us to have lunch the next day.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were in Lake Arrowhead and wanted to have a bite to eat before we had to drive home. Went into this restaurant was greeted immediately and seated right away. All the employees are very cordial and always asking if you need anything. The food is REALLY good however on the American side not traditional Mexican. There was a LOT of beef in hubbys tacos, my carnitas taco meat was very moist. I would definitely come back here!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Though the name sounds Greek, has a history of being a Mexican food place, food is true Mexican, is usually busy and a 30 minute wait is not uncommon. Starts off with tortilla chips and great salsa which you need to watch or it will fill you up. Great margaritas.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

All the food is extremely good, well seasoned and you can ask for changes if you need to. My husband's comfort food though is their chicken wings appetizer. He orders it as a meal. The wings are crispy but not loaded down with a lot of breading and you get both a hot sauce and a blue cheese dressing, comes with carrot sticks and celery sticks too. Order a garden salad and you are pleasantly stuffed! Their enchiladas are wonderful as are the tacos and burritos, and they have good refried beans. But you MUST have a Margarita! Yeah!