US$166
US$193
US$153
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Saddleback Inn(Lake Arrowhead)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$152
Arrowhead Mountain Inn(Lake Arrowhead)
US$86
Antlers Inn(Twin Peaks)
US$85
US$60
Lake Arrowhead Chalets(Lake Arrowhead)(Great Value!)
US$230
Fleur de Lac(Lake Arrowhead)
US$219
Arrowhead Lake Inn(Lake Arrowhead)(Great Value!)
US$127
Arrowhead Ranch(Lake Arrowhead)
Agoda.com
All reviewszip linetennis courtscamping tripbusiness retreatfamily holidayarts and craftsentire facilityprivate propertybeautiful locationlos angelesget awaybruincounselorsaccommodationswoodswinterproductive
Reviewed 15 June 2017

2017 marks the 4th year I have booked at the Center for our annual Board Retreat, and as usual, our stay was productive, comfortable, and beautiful, which supported our group of 22 in having a very productive 24 hours. We returned to L.A. refreshed and re-energized by our stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2017

5000' in the mountains east of LA, the Lake Arrowhead UCLA Conference center is truly a dream destination. The historic lodge and the many "condolets" for visitors makes for a wonderful stay. The facility is wonderful and the setting is both beautiful and fosters concentration and relaxation. We've been there 9 times and would be back there in a minute, given the opportunity. I love this facility.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I've been attending a yearly conference every year for nearly a decade and the stay never disappoints. The grounds are beautiful and the accommodations are fantastic. The food was great and the staff is always friendly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I was terribly impressed (in a good way) with this property. Everything, and I do mean everything, was top-notch. A slice of Heaven in Lake Arrowhead. The food was a real highlight. No bar or alcohol on premises, and no ATM, but those are just quibbles.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I stayed at the UCLA Lake Arrowhead Conference Center for 4 nights in April 2017 to attend a training program. The lodging was homey and comfortable, and the grounds and facilities were impeccably kept. My only regret was that I wish I'd had more free time to explore the properties and enjoy the many amenities. My praises to the chef--the food was amazing! Definitely elevated my perception of "camp food."

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business