All reviews zip line tennis courts camping trip family holiday entire facility private property beautiful location los angeles get away bruin counselors retreat accommodations woods winter productive lake
Reviewed 15 June 2017

2017 marks the 4th year I have booked at the Center for our annual Board Retreat, and as usual, our stay was productive, comfortable, and beautiful, which supported our group of 22 in having a very productive 24 hours. We returned to L.A. refreshed and re-energized by our stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2017

5000' in the mountains east of LA, the Lake Arrowhead UCLA Conference center is truly a dream destination. The historic lodge and the many "condolets" for visitors makes for a wonderful stay. The facility is wonderful and the setting is both beautiful and fosters concentration and relaxation. We've been there 9 times and would be back there in a minute, given the opportunity. I love this facility.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I've been attending a yearly conference every year for nearly a decade and the stay never disappoints. The grounds are beautiful and the accommodations are fantastic. The food was great and the staff is always friendly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I was terribly impressed (in a good way) with this property. Everything, and I do mean everything, was top-notch. A slice of Heaven in Lake Arrowhead. The food was a real highlight. No bar or alcohol on premises, and no ATM, but those are just quibbles.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I stayed at the UCLA Lake Arrowhead Conference Center for 4 nights in April 2017 to attend a training program. The lodging was homey and comfortable, and the grounds and facilities were impeccably kept. My only regret was that I wish I'd had more free time to explore the properties and enjoy the many amenities. My praises to the chef--the food was amazing! Definitely elevated my perception of "camp food."

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business