Lowest prices for your stay
US$197
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$197
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Vio.com
US$194
PricelineUS$197
Official HotelUS$197
AlgotelsUS$206
All reviews fresh baked cookies order omelettes beautiful hotel orange county comfortable room every morning included breakfast freeway california
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2022 via mobile

We booked these rooms in The spring. Planning on a couple days at the beach and a trip to Disney.
We asked for 2 joining and they did not accommodate despite several requests. Pre planning guests with 2 rooms isn’t a priority even if you have children.
After this incident we found out The Hilton guarantees your rooms to be connected. Especially for large families traveling together.
If this is your situation, do not book here. Go to the Hilton, it appears they care about their guests.

Room tip: Go to the Hilton if you need adjoining rooms.
Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, Owner at Ayres Hotel Laguna Woods, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2022

Dear Yamilena R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review based on your recent stay! I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you encountered regarding our adjoining rooms, as it is based on availability. Our goal is to provide the most exceptional experiences, and we are disappointed we did not successfully do that for you this time. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back for a 5-star visit the next time you're in the area.

Marilin Fabian

Reviewed 4 September 2022

We had booked a stay from 27th August to the 30th august and had selected the "pay $30 extra" for each of our two rooms for a check in at 11.am
When were arrived we were told by the WORST front desk staff I have ever encountered, who couldn't even be bothered to engage with us, that no such facility existed. I asked to speak to a manager and was told there was no one available and could see he was not in any way interested in helping us.Also, whilst we were booking our new hotel in the lobby another party came in with exactly the same complaint My instincts were telling me that this was a bad choice to spend the last thee nights of a 23 night road trip so cancelled our reservation and went elsewhere. We ended up in the Newport coast villas which was a lot more expensive but as we had three sleeping areas and self catering this was a better choice by far, whith a beautful pool and much much closer to Laguna beach and crystal cove.
We had previously stayed in the Ayres hotel fountain valley and had a great experience which is why we'd booked here but never again. I have just read a review of someone who was staying there that night and their review made me realise we made the right choice.Show less

Reviewed 4 September 2022 via mobile

Stayed here for one night for the laguna hills marathon. The room was quiet, clean, and comfortable. The outdoor courtyard was cute and great for eating breakfast. It was in a great location, close to the freeway and close to the beach. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2022

My Fiancee and I stayed 2 nights at the Ayres Laguna Woods 8/26-8/28 room 123.
Housekeeping is frequently The floors were absolutely filthy! Unfortunately, we neglected to pack our slippers. I have attached photos of our feet 30 min after showering and walking around only inside the room. In addition, a photo of a washcloth with only a small amount of water dampening the cloth. The floors had obviously not been mopped in a very LONG TIME. In addition, the Mattress was broken down, the box springs squeeked loudly at the slightest movement.
I must state that it was difficult for me to write this review as I have worked in the Hospitality and more specifically the Hotel/Resort industry for many years. Even more specifically I have worked within and lead the Rooms Divisions of multiple Hotel Brands and Regions. I always over look the small stuff as Housekeeping can be a thankless and under appreciated element of a Guests stay. I attempted to speak with a Manager upon our departure Sunday morning but was informed that no Manager was available for me to speak with. I typically don't write reviews, particularly negative one's but in this case I had to make an exception and can not in good faith recommend this Hotel.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 386stanleye
Reviewed 9 August 2022

This is the fourth year I've stayed at Ayres Laguna Woods in the last six years. Every year it is great, but this year, it was exceptional. The beds were super comfortable, the rooms clean. The hot tub, while the temperature could have been a few degrees hotter, was a godsend because I injured myself at work last year
week. The fact that it is open till 10pm is a big plus. Still gives us the option after a long day out. The included breakfast - stellar this year. I miss the make your own belgian waffles with the excellent strawberry sauce you used to make for it, but this year, the addition of made to order omelettes in addition to made to order eggs were excellent. The male cook - besides how efficiently her works, what a great smile and personality and welcoming way about him! All the staff there cooking, serving are great truly but he stood out. The return of the social hour, which we were only able to go to once because of our activities was excellent. We thought some chips and stuff. What a shock to find wine, pizza, a big assorted salad, fresh baked cookies and sodas! All complimentary. Besides everything mentioned, we've always loved the size and European style decor of this place. Having breakfast outside in front of the fountain every morning, laying in that same area in the evening by the pool enjoying the cooler air, the beautiful decor everywhere..... we truly had an exceptional visit and have recommended it to our friends!