“Good food, missing items on carry out”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #5 of 5 Bakeries in Laguna Niguel
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We order from here on a regular basis, the food is actually pretty good, however the order baggers for Carry Out need training. They always forget to add one or two of the items, chips, etc... Last trip I asked them to check if all was there and they again forgot to add the chips..."of sorry" is all I get when I call.... CHECK YOUR OWN ORDERS!

There are newer reviews for Corner Bakery Cafe

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Corner Bakery never disappoint me. I love their panini sandwiches! If you are ever in the neighborhood, I highly recommend a visit to Corner Bakery for sandwiches, soups, salads, pasta and desserts!

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

This corner bakery has some great breakfast selections and egg dishes. Very healthy for a sit down breakfast or on the go. Delicious baked goods as well.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Order at the counter & they will bring it to your table. Somewhat limited menu. Soups are very good. So are the pastries. Fairly quiet. Prices reasonable.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

great selection of food in a wide range of cuisines. We each were able to choose what we wanted. Quick service and good value