“Perfect Service, great cake!”

Donna B's Bakery Boutique
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Laguna Niguel
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Used this South LA bakery to deliver a Red Velvet cake for a special ocassion and the outcome was perfect.

I am currently in Spain so I had to do the ordering by phone, but otherwise, the cake was excellent, presentation was impecable and delivery on time.

Fair price and great service from Michael! Really appreciate it!

It would be a five star if they improved their website and could have the whole range of products and services in it. Othewise 5/5!!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Donna B makes the best peanut butter cookies I have ever had. She also has cakes. Located just off I-5 at the Crown Valley pakway. Hidden in a little center behind the car wash.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Ordered a cake for my sons birthday. We were expecting something special at the price point changed. However, the decoration was good but not great. The cake was bland and adults at the party asked where it was from and several indicated they would not go there. The icing was way too thick and stained the hands.

what I can say about this place is the cookies are great and I would stick to those and avoid the large cakes:(

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Wow! I just tried Donna B's by having them make my birthday cake for a special family reunion. It had fudge, hazelnut tiramisu, & chocolate cake. What can I say?? To die for! I will be back!

Reviewed 25 September 2015

Donna B's made our amazing wedding cake last year and a smaller complimentary 1st anniversary cake.....both cakes were THE best tasting cake ever. Her frosting and filling are beyond delicious. We had a chocolate cake with the praline hazelnut filling....I've honestly thought about it for the entire year! Her cookies are also crazy good. We live in Colorado and had a destination wedding and anniversary in Laguna Beach.....so so happy we found Donna B's....wish we lived closer!