“Large Portions, Have to try more items”
Review of Ted's Place

Ted's Place
Ranked #5 of 166 Restaurants in Laguna Niguel
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 6 October 2017

It was our first time at Ted's - the omelet was huge and delicious and the hash browns were enough for four people. The steak and eggs were okay - quite a bit of gristle in the steak. They have an extensive menu and we'll be back to try more items.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I tend to get the gyro and zucchini when I get the chance to stop by Ted's. The portion size never disappoints. Food quality and value are very good. Great place to take the kids.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I don't know how this place is still in business, big portions but is so greasy that is not even appetizing.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This was our 1st visit to Ted's Place and when we walked in. We were not sure what to expect but after a minute it figure out.There are no watier or waitess you go up to the counter and order and the food is brought out to you. The food portions and big and the tasty, I would recommend a visit to this place for a great meal.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I was in rush so I got a cup of coffee and a chicken kabob sandwich. The coffee was cold and the sandwich was just another disappointment. The Pita bread was so soaked with the sauce and the whole sandwich was all in pieces, very messy and salty. I was driving and just dumped everything in the brown bag. I called the place and explained and was told they cant do anything about it. I experiment all kind of foods and restaurants, this by far has been my WORSE experience. Save yourself a frustration and choose another place.