“Greater burger”

Deemer's American Grill
Ranked #13 of 160 Restaurants in Laguna Niguel
Cuisines: American
Description: We are all about high quality food, in a fast and friendly environment. We are a from scratch fast casual restaurant, that uses the highest quality ingredients from local sources. We specialize in handcrafted burgers, savory sandwiches, and fresh tossed salads. We also have a rotating beer and wine selection. Come taste what the hype's about! Eat Well & Be Happy.
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

The burgers here are superb - even the turkey burger and the hot dogs. Nice size burgers, juicy, great rolls, and good options for toppings. The fries are also good as are the milkshakes. They offer beer and wine which is a nice addition.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is my favorite burger place! I love the sonoma burger! The french fries are on point as well! I have tired the spicy grilled chicken sandwich too and it was very good! I am just obsessed with the sonoma burger though!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Thick beef patty cooked perfectly, fresh buns, shredded lettuce, thick tomato slice served in a basket. I could barely get this burger in my mouth and it was marvelously messy. I ordered mine with grilled onions and there were plenty of them to make this burger even better. Wasn't fond of the pickle on the side, it was too sour for my taste. The fries are In-in-Out style shoestrings, ours were hot with the right amount of crunch on the outside. My only suggestion is to have one stereo playing at a time. I think the kitchen staff had music playing that was different than the dining room. Overall, BEST burger in Laguna Niguel!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We have been going to Deemer's since the opened. Our go to is the mushroom burger, which is outstanding. Have also tried the pulled pork and it was excellent. The fries are always a gray compliment. Also, they have a good selection of beers and drinkable wine. We go to Deemer's 6-7 times a year. We have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Good selection of burgers etc. Its basically a la cart so it can end up a bit spendy for a burger if you add toppings to your burger and fries and a drink. But the burgers are v. good, so I guess its worth it. This is way better than Ruby's or in and out and on another planet from Steak and Shake (wow that place is sadly just so..so bad). Will be back again and again with the family to this place.

The place was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful.