“Saved the day!!”

Solomon's Bakery Incorporated
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Laguna Hills
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

We had some friends having a last minute wedding. After all was organized they realized they didn't have a cake and I offered to figure something out. It was 4:30 on Friday night, the wedding was Saturday at noon, and most bakeries close at 5. Solomon's is next to my work so I popped in to see what they could do. Not only did they make a beautiful cake but I got to choose a design, and it only cost me $65. That's a steal for a wedding cake. When I picked it up in the morning it was exactly what I ordered. Thanks guys!

Reviewed 24 June 2012

We've been going to this bakery for years and every time its freaking delicious! There is a large variety of muffins, their challah is the best around and every year my birthday cake is moist and fluffy. We even had our wedding cake made here and all of our guests loved it too. Solomon is the owner and he told us not to freeze part of our wedding cake, just to come back in 1 year and he'd make a special little one for us, on the house! I've also had a few latte's and mocha's there and they've been great too (also with real milk, not creamer.. not sure what the other guy was talking about). Their deli sandwiches and bagel and lox are... oh god im drooling now. You get the point, this place is great!

Reviewed 19 June 2011

I'm new to the area and am looking for a local mom & pop place to support when getting a cup of coffee. I didn't find it in Solomon's. I arrived about a 1/2 hour after they were to have opened. Clearly they weren't ready for patrons as tables were still blocking the counter and register, requiring acrobatics to get a muffin. The pumpkin muffin was dry and not very flavorful. Further, any locale that includes "coffeehouse" in its permanent signage but only offers powdered, non-dairy creamer should reconsider how it advertises itself.