“Hugh Breakfast!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 10 January 2017

I was in California and had to meet someone half way. They chose Polly's Pies. I had never heard of or eatten at Polly's before, but they had. We met for breakfast and for sure it was the largest breakfast I've ever had due primarily to the HUGE cinnamon roll that came with the breakfast. Everything was good and feeling. I was able to take my cinnamon roll home to enjoy the next day.
Nothing fancy about this place but when you are hungry; you don't care.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

In fairness to Polly's I can only review the pie and coffee. My wife and I wanted a dessert after dinner. We were in the mood for pie. I basically searched for the closest place and Polly's came up. The shopping center itself doesn't get much foot traffic at night I am assuming because the parking lot had like 3 cars. The place itself looks outdated but in good shape. Walking in it doesn't look like much. We were seated and about 5 minutes later the server came by. We ordered coffee and pie. I ordered a Chocolate Cream and my wife ordered Lemon Meringue. The pie was about average to what we have gotten at Coco's and nothing special. I assumed with a name like "Polly's Pies" the pies would be really amazing. Don't get me wrong...the pie was good tasting but not spectacular. Overall, a good experience and the coffee was as good as they claimed in the menu. Will need to return to check out the food before I can give an overall score of the place on the whole.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We took our granddaughter here for her first pie. We each got a different pie and we all shared. The look on her face was priceless. The taste of each of the pies were great. the fruit pie was tasty but not overly sweet. The cream pie was silky smooth. The custard pie was flavorful. Everyone should have a pie from Polly's!

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Evening dinner with family. There are a number of Polly's in Southern California.

The restaurant is located at the corner of Moulton Parkway and Santa Maria in Laguna Hills.

Most of the pies are excellent. Menu is American fare, which is what I have tried in the past and is good.

Most of the clientele comes from Laguna Woods Village which is across the street.

Pricing is moderate and portions are good size. Morning cinnamon roles are GREAT.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Polly's is a coffee shop with predictable menu, reasonable prices and good food. I go there for breakfast. The decor is average. The service is good.