“Outstanding historical cafe!”
Review of Urth Cafe

Urth Cafe
Ranked #19 of 179 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We love to stop by this restaurant, whenever there is not a long line waiting to be seated! Late at night. Early for lunch/brunch. Location is perfect. Quick walk from the beach.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Great location with an ocean view on the huge patio. You may have to wait but it’s worth it. Delicious breakfast and lunch you can’t go wrong !

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Eat there early Saturday. Good oatmeal and tea. At first it looked as though it was pastries only but then we found the menu. Very goof

Reviewed 27 October 2017

My wife and our 10mo. old daughter strolled into Urth Caffe this morning and had a great experience. The menu is very diverse for breakfast. We both enjoyed the Urth Laguna Breakfast Plate and it was a good value for $15 with plenty of food.

The location is very clean, well laid out and decorated. It sits right off the road and all the outdoor seating is very nice. The road can be loud but not overpowering. Parking is anywhere off the adjacent roads you can find but it's a easy walk.

The food was fresh, made from simple and healthy ingredients. The bacon was my favorite! We saw everyone else's plates as they brought out others food and I wish I had more time to return because the French Toast looked amazing.

I could also tell this would be a great spot to enjoy their signature coffee drinks and enjoy a pastry as well.

I'd make sure to save this as a must enjoy for breakfast while you're visiting. We'll be back no doubt when we return to Newport Coast.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Amazing place with innovative dishes, pastries and coffee and tea. As far as I know, whomever tried it once became a customer and you are not any different. From breakfast to dinner, snack and pastime, family gathering and date, it is the place to go unless waiting for half an hour or so in the lineup is not your thing.