Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$218
View deal
PricelineUS$218
Travelocity
Casa Del CaminoUS$228
Agoda.comUS$243
eDreamsUS$218
Hurb
All reviews rooftop bar small plates restaurant downstairs historic hotel rooms are small spanish style ocean view watch the sunset resort fee beach chairs the entire staff lobby billabong steps laguna cress deck
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2022

Love this hotel. Staff was very friendly, check in was easy, the beach front view is gorgeous and the room felt very modern and retro. I definitely will comeback and highly recommend to my friends and family.

Reviewed 28 September 2022

Nice place, great staff, very comfortable accommodations. Would definitely stay there again when traveling to that area. Very attentive to all of our requests and we enjoyed our stay thoroughly. Thank you for everything

Reviewed 28 September 2022

I appreciate that the hotel does a great job of explaining all the amenities (or lack of amenities like air conditioning). My initial room was nice and cool as it was on the east side of the hotel. Unfortunately, it did not have the desk I needed. The first person I spoke to about switching rooms told me they were completely sold out and there were no rooms to switch to.

After parking my car in their lot a different person was at the desk and I asked him. He totally understood and moved me to the same level room with a desk. I didn't ask why I was told no initially, I was just grateful for the desk.

I will say this room was a bit warm as it was on the west side. I did open two windows however neither had screens. One I had to prop open with a towel unless I wanted it to be really open (using the preset rungs), which felt a bit exposed for me.

I did appreciate the free coffee and water during my stay.

Every staff member I spoke to was pleasant, including the gal at 5:30 AM when I went to get hot water.
The bed itself was very comfortable and I also appreciated the mini-fridge.

I would stay here again, but most likely stay on the east side of the building during the summer months.

Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

Great experience all around. Our group came here last year as well as we had a Perfect location off the beach and main attraction. The unique Rooftop experience was worth it for sure. Rooms were clean and good service. I was traveling with a group of guys and everyone had a good time.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2022

Exactly what you want for a stay at LB. Sky terrace was clutch for hanging out and enjoying the view. Easy walk to eateries and shops. Has parking lot for convenience a block away. Right on the main road for people watching and ride sharing.