Eva's Caribbean Kitchen
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner. Eva rocks. Started with rum punch . Then crab cakes. Chilean sea bass and finished with coconut creme brûlée .

Reviewed 13 August 2017

By far my favorite restaurant in Laguna Beach and one of the only places one can go to get an authentic caribean meal. You must make reservations since they are a small establishment open from 5-9pm. Very intimate atmosphere and wonderful flavors.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Went to Eva's on a Sunday; reservations are encouraged. The staff was very welcoming and helpful, since we were not familiar with the menu choices. The drinks and food were very flavorful. Not for delicate palettes. The curry was thick and spicy!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and great service! The owner was really nice and helpful! I will recommend this cute restaurant to my friends and family!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were in Barbados the end of May, and so I was looking for a Caribbean place or something to surprise her with. I really like Las Brisas, but I knew she wouldn't mind if we tried a different restaurant. What a fantastic surprise, Eva's has that same Barbados feel. My wife had steamed fish, and I had the pork loin, both were excellent, we started with the crab cakes, I could have a few of those and that would have been good. The rum punch was great, and the service was excellent, not sure on the spelling but Krista was our waitress, what a great personality, and asking if we needed anything else. We had deserts, wife had hers and I had mine, both were excellent mine was peach cobbler with of course ice cream. Didn't have much contact with Eva, but that's ok she was very busy. If your looking for a fantastic place for jerk chicken, fish or pork make this a must when you come to Laguna. Will definitely be back, thanks to all at Eva's.