“Fantastic ceviche, tacos, and guacamole”
Review of Las Brisas

Las Brisas
Reserve with OpenTable
Las Brisas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 187 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Price range: US$20 - US$70
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, View, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pacific Coast Highway
Description: Legendary Las Brisas has been southern California's definitive place to enjoy fantastic and resplendent coastal views. The menu at Las Brisas brims with the authentic cuisine of the Mexican Riviera and is filled with recipes discovered along the 3000 miles of Mexico's coast. The stunning setting makes Las Brisas the perfect venue for a host of events and their renowned Sunday Brunch is the premier way to unwind and take in a gorgeous day. Come and enjoy our newly renovated Seaside Cantina. It features a refrigerated wine room, tequila wall, 65-foot Koa wood bar and a completely re-imagined cocktail menu. Join us for live music every Wednesday - Saturday from 6:30 PM-10:00 PM.
Reviewed 17 February 2017

We had lunch here recently. We sat outside and enjoyed drinks and lunch. The service was absolutely wonderful. We highly recommend the guacamole, the filet and bacon tacos, and the ceviche. A wonderful location, with a stunning ocean view.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,829)

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I was there this week for lunch with my husband and brother-in-law on a beautiful sunny day. It looks as if they have spruced up a perfectly nice place so they can serve up pretentious overpriced food. The entrees ranged from $28(a filet mignon, lobster enchilada) to $45, $55 & $65. I had a tostada($11) topped with a table spoon of unremarkable king crab for another $11. My husband and his brother had a bowl (about a cup) of clam chowder ($12)which they liked and a tiny Caesar salad on a tortilla for another $12. Check out my photo. To top it off, we had to flag down a server to take our food order. Sad.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent upscale Mexican food with an absolutely stunning view of the Pacific. A great place for any meal.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I had already dined at Las Brisas and I really appreciated both the food quality and the very good service. I came back this year and I was confirmed in my opinion: a worth visiting restaurant in Laguna Beach

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

The Las Brisas restaurant is located at the top of a cliff looking down with a panoramic view of the ocean in the direction of Main Beach. The restaurant was clean and the service was terrific! The food quality, selection, and presentation was great. I highly recommend Las Brisas for a nice dining experience.