Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach
The Inn At Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
US$504
US$491
  • Pool
The Ranch at Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
US$359
US$342
Laguna Beach House(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$408
US$388
  • Pool
Capri Laguna On The Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$354
US$337
Laguna Beach Lodge(Laguna Beach)
US$209
US$199
The Tides Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$205
La Casa del Camino(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$239
Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$328
US$298
US$773
US$701
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Montage Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
US$836
US$795
Orbitz.com
1,483 results
All reviewsreef buildingocean frontsurf wingdeck restaurantdriftwood kitchenoceanfront roomvalet servicelounge chairssound of the waveshigh tideupon checkthe entire staffshops and restaurantsgrocery storebalconybeachlaguna
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Ocean Reef room. Nice setup, fridge, keurig coffee maker, satellite TV. But the best thing about the Reef rooms is the view. Right on the sand, away from the Deck Bar so it was quiet (except for the surf, but that is the best kind of noise). The rooms are a little loud, could here the shower from the room above us, and I swear they were bowling in the room. Maybe a lot of kids? All dies down by 10 so all you could hear was the ocean to put you sleep. Bed was ok. King bed and ottoman for lounging, plus a table and 2 chairs on the balcony. Wonderful stay for the price. Well worth the upgrade toa Reef room. Lots of food options within walking distance. Mandatory valet and resort fee (40 plus 16). Still a valid price. Shout out to DJ on the beach for helping with beach loungers, umbrella and beach towels. Awesome beach crew.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Alex Y, General Manager at Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review, geoteter!

It's outstanding your time with us was so fantastic! We're thrilled you enjoyed our beautiful ocean view so much. DJ is the best at the beach and I'm glad that he was able to enhance your experience. We've already shared your comments with him and he was proud and pleased with your comments. Thank you for that. We can't wait to see you again soon so we can share another amazing experience with you!

Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

The rooms were perfect. My girlfriend and I stayed for one night, and the experience was good. the only down side is that they took $100 from my card as a "deposit". They told me that that I will take about ten days to get my deposit back in my account. It has been two weeks and nothing in my account. I called the hotel, and even spoke to accounting, but they tell me that the money will be in my account soon. At the end they told me to contact my bank, and the bank told me that they were unable to help me. I gave up.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Alex Y, General Manager at Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy the room. Please give me a call at the hotel so we can resolve this deposit issue. I'd be happy to assist you on getting this deposit released. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I always look forward to staying at Pacific Edge the views are amazing and the staff are always willing to assist with everything to make my trip a pleseant one. I was recently welcomed by Javid a very professional and courteous employee. Thanks Pacific Edge for hiring great people and I look forward to my next visit.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Alex Y, General Manager at Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review, Cowboyandcurry!

It's excellent you had such a fantastic experience with us and enjoyed our gorgeous views! We care deeply about the happiness and satisfaction of our guests and your praise for our team lets us know we're doing our job. Javid is a valued member of our team so it's no surprise he took such great care of you. That's what we like to see!

We look forward to sharing another splendid experience with you soon! Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

This stay has been my first to this hotel and we have been pleased beyond words! The rooms are very well kept and are very comfortable with a view that is simply gorgeous. Upon our arrival, we were met in the most friendliest of manners. Javid was simply spectacular in his efforts to accommodate our needs in making our stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Simply stated, I would rate our stay as magnificent and would, without reservation, recommend this property to anyone wishing to spend quality time enjoying the beauty of the Pacific Ocean at Laguna Beach.

Room Tip: Definitely, spend the time enjoying the view from the ocean side rooms!
1  Thank Steven M
Alex Y, General Manager at Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for the stellar review, Steven!

It's outstanding your time with us was so amazing. We love sharing our excellent service with each person who walks through our door. It's team members like Javid who ensure our guests are getting the best level of service. That's what we like to see!

We can't wait until your next visit so we can once again share our high-caliber service with you. Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

In the past I have made many great reviews of this Hotel. I teach in the area and have sent close to 50 people to this Hotel in the past. No more.
The rooms on the city side on both sides of the Hotel have very bright hallway lights in the hallways that legally can't be shut off and they shine brightly into the rooms and there is no way to have a dark room to sleep in. They have a vertical blind that doesn't cover all the light outside on all those rooms. After I spoke to the desk they hammered a nail above the door and put a hideous curtain/ rag in front of it and stapled it at the bottom not to cover the air conditioner. The next 2 night the room behind us had 3 drunk, loud women in it and security asked them to quite down. Impossible. I used heavy duty ear plugs that did very little.The door between the rooms is paper thin. That is the problem. That door should be closed off and made a sound proof wall. Both of these problems are due to the structure and planning of the Hotel. They have no back up plan to make anything better. You will just be up a famous creek without a paddle.
They said the Hotel was full and we had the same loud women, drunk and laughing up until the early hours. They offered a call from security again. They immediately should have changed our room and all they could say was we"tried" to ask them to quiet down. There are lots of other options in Laguna Beach and maybe they have a staff that can handle a problem. Pacific Edge won't.
I invite the manager to sleep in those rooms and maybe there will be future changes.

Room Tip: Don't boo a room here
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Alex Y, General Manager at Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

We appreciate the feedback, Marhea.

It's unfortunate your stay in our hotel didn't exceed your expectations. We regret you weren't entirely satisfied with the condition of our hotel as well as our service. We care deeply about the happiness and satisfaction of our guests so we'll address all of your concerns with our team moving forward.

We do hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.