Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
US$1,191
Free cancellation until 12/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$1,201
Hurb
US$1,160
Expedia.comUS$1,191
Hotels.comUS$1,191
Agoda.comUS$1,270
2,115 results
All reviews spa pool loft restaurant lobby lounge main pool four seasons the ritz pool staff fitness center beautiful property southern california breathtaking views overlooking the ocean orange county fire pit beach access mosaics studio
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2022 via mobile

We flew in to the Montage on Friday night and out Sunday afternoon, just for a weekend getaway. Every employee I met the entire weekend was cheerful, helpful, and eager to make our time there as pleasant as possible. Several employees went out of their way to help accommodate some special situations we had (I had had ankle surgery recently and was in a wheelchair). Tyrone, Israel and Jamie (in The Loft restaurant) were especially helpful and informative, but the entire staff was uniformly pleasant (and if I could remember all their names I would include them!) As for the hotel itself, the rooms were lovely and we had a wonderful view of the ocean to wake up to. We ate mostly in our room (breakfast) and the Loft restaurant and the food was delicious and meticulously prepared.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Montage Laguna Beach, General Manager at Montage Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2022

Dear Richard,
Thank you for choosing Montage Laguna Beach and for sharing your experience here with us. I truly appreciate the feedback and mentions of our associates. They genuinely love their jobs and take pride in making our guests feel at home and I am delighted to hear that is what you felt. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2022 via mobile

I had breakfast with my dad here at the Montage it was so nice. The view and the food were excellent. And the service was even better Maddison and Willy were so nice and helpful. I highly recommend visiting or staying at the Montage

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Shane,
Thank you for your review and taking the time to share your experience at The Loft and with Maddison and Willy. I truly appreciate the feedback and love reading all of the positive mentions of our associates and the memorable experiences they are able to provide our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2022

We are fortunate to live relatively close to the Montage - so we stop by fairly regularly.

On this beautiful Sunday we were able to be seated on the patio at The Loft for brunch and be served by the wonderful Jennifer (server number 410087). The first thing she did upon greeting us was to inform us that the sun was indeed warm (even on this January day) and to ask if we were comfortable, and / or would like to be seated elsewhere. The service simply got better and better from there.

Long story short - we got a great meal as usual from Montage - and the service from Jennifer was exquisite! She is kind, warm, and professional - all wrapped up in a ball of goodness. I can honestly say her generosity of giving was easily among the finest service I have even experienced.

Montage - you have a keeper - you should be asking her to train all of your staff. Jennifer - thank you for a lovely meal on a lovely day at Montage - and I hope we encounter you again.

Randy

Dear Randy,
We love our local guests and I am delighted to read of your experience with Jennifer at The Loft. I look forward to sharing your review with her and giving her the recognition she deserves. I know I speak for her and all of our team when I say we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2022 via mobile

Just dropped by for breakfast. What a view! Delicious food, great coffee, did I mention the view? and impeccable service, courtesy of Estela in the restaurant. Thank you, Estela. And thank you Montage. Be back soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear David,
Thank you for being our guest and choosing The Loft. I appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2022 via mobile

I went to Mosaic for lunch with my friend, we had the best time. Adam was our server and was extremely knowledgeable of the menu & the resort. He gave us GREAT suggestions and made sure we were taken care of. Highly recommend the poke bowl! The soup special was so great as well, the lobster & tomato bisque. Tyler was a great bartender and made us his famous margaritas. The manager, Paul made a great impression as well. We always love coming to the montage to treat ourselves and Mosaic’s staff never disappoints!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Camille,
Thank you for joining us at Mosaic Bar and Grille! I look forward to passing along your kind words to Adam, Tyler and Paul. See you again soon!